Do You Notice A Smile Before Anything Else?
An astounding 50 percent of people notice someone’s smile before they notice anything else – as we told you this week on social media. What do you notice first when you meet someone new?
A pleasant smile with healthy, white teeth is an indicator of a healthy person who takes care of themselves – and it may indicate they have a good dentist too.
But that’s just one thing we mentioned on social media this week. We also talked about how:
· Every patient has unique needs, so we have unique treatments for them – including porcelain veneers of a color that precisely matches or improved their teeth.
· Healthy teeth, skin and other external features begin with a body that’s healthy on the inside.
· Meditation, gratitude and time outside are among the scientifically proven ways to have a happier life.
· A roll of dental floss should last about a month – and if you’re still on your first roll, you’re definitely not flossing enough.
· Children must floss too – because baby teeth and new adult teeth need taking care of to prevent gum disease, decay, bad breath and more.
· Children may spend hours a day on video games and other devices – but many are reluctant to spend just 2 minutes a day on good oral hygiene.
When you visit our holistic dental clinic, you depend on us to customize a treatment plan for you and your family that gets your oral health and your life back on track. We can show you how to brush and floss properly, and we can offer help for getting children to do what they need to do too.
We can even help you feel grateful – gratitude for painless dental help that works for you and every member of your family. What could be better than that?
Click here to see the social media images