Why Did The King Go To The Dentist?
That’s one of the questions we asked on social media. And you know the answer, don’t you? It was to get his teeth crowned. We just hope that he hadn’t neglected his teeth so badly that he needed them all crowned at once. It’s the kind of thing we think about at Brighton Dental in San Diego.
On social media this week, we also mentioned:
· That it just takes 2 minutes twice a day to keep your teeth in fighting, uh, biting shape
· That you can give cavities the brush off if you use proper brushing techniques
· That your smile is something you should give freely to those you love
· That a smile is a universal symbol of happiness – no matter where life takes you.
Perhaps the most important thing we discussed this week on social media was the growing epidemic of poor oral health in the United States. We showed you a meme with some startling facts, including these:
· An amazing 1 in 4 Americans has tooth decay that hasn’t been treated.
· By age 17, at least 80 percent of Americans have at least one cavity.
· Two-thirds of American adults over age 45 have lost a tooth because of tooth decay.
· An astounding 75 percent of American adults have some form of gum disease.
· More than 164 million work hours are lost every year to dental health issues.
At our holistic dental practice, our goal is to help you experience the best possible dental and oral health so you can have a life that’s better than you ever imagined. Even if you already have significant dental and periodontal issues, we can help. From restorative fillings to dentures and implants, there’s a solution that’s right for everyone. All you have to do is connect with us and let us offer you a range of options to help get your mouth back in order.
Click here to see the social media images