It’s Always About A Better Life For You
We discuss a wide range of topics on social media – some of them not directly related to dentistry. That’s because we’re a holistic dental office and strive to help you become a better person overall. In other words, we treat you like somebody, not like a mouth.
Here are a few of the topics we presented on social media this week:
· We told you that holistic dentistry is more than a trend and is instead a way of recognizing you as a whole person.
· We explained that there’s a strong connection between good teeth, good health and being in good spirits.
· We pointed out that the fibrous nature of celery means that it helps clean your teeth as you eat it.
· We dispelled a myth about root canals by explaining that they don’t cause pain and instead relieve pain. (You wouldn’t be getting root canal therapy if you didn’t have a severe problem with the tooth.)
· We asked you to consider a 21-day “no junk food” challenge for better oral and overall health.
· We told you that toothpaste can remove the strong smell of onions from your hands.
· We reminded you that a flawless smile isn’t a floss-less one – you need to brush and floss regularly if you want to maintain the healthiest possible smile throughout your life.
You may not immediately see the connection between these posts, but we do: They’re all aimed at you and your best possible life. Our goal is to make things better for you, and that starts with great oral health because your mouth’s health interacts with the health of every system in the body.
If you’re ready to move forward with a life better than you imagined, contact us now at Brighton Dental in San Diego. We’re here for you.
Click here to see the social media images