Care Is Available For You And Your Teeth At Brighton Dental San Diego
What’s the most important thing we can tell you about our holistic dental team at Brighton Dental San Diego? The answer is simple: We care about you and your teeth. That means we treat you like a person, not just a mouth. We work to make sure you have the best oral and dental health possible so you can experience excellent overall vitality and live your best life.
On social media this week, we offered a hodgepodge of messages – all aimed at a better life for you and each of our patients. Here are some of the things we mentioned:
· A pea-sized amount of toothpaste is all you need – although children tend to want to use more, and that’s wasteful.
· It makes the most sense to floss before brushing so your toothbrush can remove the debris you loosened with your dental floss.
· Having a kissable mouth means having clean, healthy teeth – a message that we admit isn’t all that controversial or remarkable.
· Avoiding dental treatment means you dental and oral health issues will get worse and will take more time, money and effort to fix.
· You can train your children to do better with home oral care and therefore have better teeth and gums their whole lives.
· Snails have 25,000 teeth.
OK, that last one probably doesn’t help you that much. But that’s fine. We hit our message of great home care and excellent dental care often enough. Sometimes, a little fun is in order. Even though oral care is nothing to laugh at, we hope that our social media posts sometimes are.
At Brighton Dental, Dr. Paige Woods and the entire team want the best for you – and that means we want you to have a good laugh now and then.
Click here to see the social media images