Elevate your natural beauty with cosmetic dentistry!
Results you’ll love without the risk
At Brighton Dental, Dr. Paige Woods blends her passion and commitment to the principles and practices of holistic dentistry with a natural artistic sensibility that has been refined through considerable training. These characteristics combine to support cosmetic dentistry procedures that enhance your smile’s unique, natural beauty in the safest, most comfortable, and most convenient way possible.
A Loma Linda University School of Dentistry graduate, Dr. Woods has never stopped learning. She is constantly acquiring new skills that can benefit her patients as they pursue more attractive, healthier smiles. These improved smiles complement patients’ one-of-a-kind facial features. In part, Dr. Woods applies her knowledge as a California Implant Institute and Hybridge Institute graduate when planning, designing, and securing dental implants to support replacement teeth. This form of tooth replacement “mimics” the design of natural tooth structure.
Additionally, she is a published researcher on topics not limited to dental bonding. You can trust her expertise on the latest, safest, and most excellent techniques and treatments to rebuild cosmetically imperfect or incomplete smiles.
As true “dental artists,” Brighton Dental offers:
- Non-toxic and aesthetic alternatives to silver-colored metal amalgam fillings, such as tooth-colored composite resin and dental ceramics
- Testing for potential sensitivities to dental products and materials
- The safe removal of amalgam fillings, which contain mercury (our approaches minimize exposure to this toxin)
- Professional 1 hour in office whitening, as well as custom tray whitening packages to remove unsightly stains and discoloration
- Economical and conservative dental bonding to cover up chips, gaps, stubborn stains, and irregularly-shaped and worn teeth
- Porcelain veneers, a stain-resistant, strong, and natural-looking alternative to dental bonding
- Invisalign®, the cosmetic and removable way to straighten teeth without fixed metal braces
- Laser gum contouring to achieve a more balanced smile by creating a more attractive gum line
- Dental restorations that look, feel, and function like natural healthy teeth (from porcelain dental crowns to All-on-4 implants)
- And much more!
Many of these services may also be combined for a dramatic full-mouth rehabilitation or smile makeover. At Brighton Dental, we have been changing lives by transforming the condition of their teeth, gums, and mouth. Schedule a visit to experience all that our team has to offer to bring out the best in your smile safely and predictably. You can reach our San Diego, CA office at (619) 831-8559.