Restore the Health and Appearance of Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry
In dentistry, a restorative dentist revives your smile to help you overcome tooth loss, damage, and disease. So, if gum disease, injury, or decay has robbed your smile of its health and beauty in Indianapolis, Indiana, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Paige Woods for restoration.
How we restore smiles in our office
From fixing missing teeth and cavities to damaged gums, you can imagine the range of procedures falling under restorative dentistry. The standard dental care services in our office include:
- Porcelain crowns: Do you have damaged or decayed teeth? We can restore your smile with natural-looking dental crowns. Dental caps cover your entire tooth to restore its appearance and function.
- Tooth replacements: Have you lost your teeth to injury or disease? We offer dentures and bridges to replace what you have lost. Our tooth replacements are craftily installed to restore oral function while giving you a natural look.
- Periodontal care: If you have gum disease, we can help you overcome it with our numerous periodontal care remedies. We offer deep cleaning, antibiotic therapy, and other treatments to manage periodontal disease.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Don’t let cavities damage your smile and oral health. Dr. Paige Woods treats cavities with composite fillings for a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Full mouth reconstruction: When your smile is ravaged with multiple flaws, we combine restorative and cosmetic dental care services to restore its form and function.
You shouldn’t settle for a smile that leaves you with pain and embarrassment. Please dial (619) 831-8559 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Paige Woods to rebuild your smile. We have helped hundreds of patients restore the appearance and function of their smiles.