Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
San Diego DentistsBrighton Dental San Diego - General and Cosmetic Dentistry
Paige Woods, DDS
Daniel Vinograd, DDS
When you visit our San Diego dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Brighton Dental San Diego
Dr. Paige Woods, DDS
Dr. Daniel Vinograd, DDS
10450 Friars Road Suite G
San Diego, CA 92120
Phone: (619) 640-5100
November 7, 2013
“What a completely painless, warm experience - I never thought I would look forward to seeing the dentist!
San Diego Cosmetic Dentist
Brighton Dental San Diego, and Doctor Paige Woods (as a Cosmetic Dentist) Offer An Array Of Dental Services, Using Up-To-Date Technology and Procedures.
At Brighton Dental, Cosmetic Dentists, Dr. Paige Woods & Dr. Daniel Vinograd, bring their comprehensive experience in every phase of dentistry (including teeth whitening) – to one location, and offers both diagnosis and treatment in one visit. Doctor Woods and Doctor Vinograd use only the latest procedures, materials and equipment to carry out their dentistry duties including:
Cosmetic Dentistry (Dental Crowns)
Cosmetic Dentistry (Porcelain Veneers)
Invisalign (Invisible Braces)
No drill, no shot fillings for both adults and children
- Digital x-rays and diagnostic lasers
- Invisible braces (most popular procedure requested from a cosmetic dentist)
- Biocompatible materials (mercury free and non-metallic) for bridges, crowns, onlays and fillings
- Teeth Whitening (high powered teeth whitening)
Doctors Woods and Vinograd are full service family and cosmetic dentists – using only the best and newest procedures and treatments for their patients (including teeth whitening). Some of the services that are provided include:
Basic Cosmetic Dentist Services and Preventive Care
- General Cleaning
- Intraoral Digital Radiography
- X-rays with Digital Radiography
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planning
- Bone Graft
- Osseous Surgery
- Gingival Flap Procedure
Restorative Procedures (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- Porcelain Onlays (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- Porcelain Veneers (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- Porcelain-Fused Metal Crowns
- All Porcelain Bridges (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- All Porcelain Crowns (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- Tooth-Colored Fillings (Composite Bonding/Resin)
Cosmetic Dentist Specialty Services
- Teeth Whitening (Zoom brand teeth whitening)
- Porcelain Bridges (cosmetic dentist specialty)
- Porcelain Crowns (cosmetic dentist specialty)
- Porcelain Veneers (cosmetic dentist specialty)
- Invisible Braces (most commonly requested from our cosmetic dentist)
Individual Tooth Replacement Implants
- Multiple Tooth Replacement Implants
Invisible Braces (also a cosmetic dentist procedure)
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Emergency Extractions
Teeth Whitening (ask about our teeth whitening specials)
Teeth Whitening Trays (at home teeth whitening)
- In-Office Power Teeth Whitening (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
- Zoom Teeth Whitening (specialty of the cosmetic dentist)
*ask about our newest teeth whitening service (high powered, in office teeth whitening)
6 Principles Cosmetic Dentists, Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd Designed For Their Patients
Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd are cosmetic dentists who focus on the comprehensive approach to family dentistry – they have encouraged patients to follow a healthy standard of living for more than 30 years. They are so motivated by natural order, that they have created six important ideologies for their patients and themselves:
- Eat less adulterated and processed foods and include more cultured foods, protein and vegetables in the diet.
- Take charge of their health by asking questions of health professionals (regarding their dental and medical procedures).
- Use available most biocompatible dental materials.
- Use ozone-infused water in the home to help in keeping up oral health.
- Let patients know about the tie between systemic disease and dental health.
- Advocate spiritual and mental health using meditation and yoga.
Cosmetic Dentist Also Treats The Mind & Body
Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd understand that dentistry goes hand in hand with systemic and mental health. Therefore, they put an importance on the relationships they makes with their patients. Patients often walk out of the office with various health tips and a hug.
The key priority for Cosmetic Dentists Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd, are their patients.. ensuring that they’re not hurt during and after the procedures. They take pride in assisting scared patients to ensure they have a great dental experience.
Cosmetic Dentists Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd say they are delighted to work at a job that allows them to assist in the well-being of people and develop special connections. They know the majority of folks are scared of visiting the dentist because of previous dental experiences. Therefore, they base their doctor-patient relationships on earning the patients’ trust, and are devoted to offering painless dentistry and superior results.
About Cosmetic Dentists, Dr. Woods and Dr. Vinograd:
Cosmetic Dentist, Dr, Paige Woods, Graduated from Richard Stockton College with the American Chemical Society Certification, and from Loma Linda School of Dentistry with the Deans Circle award. She belongs to the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and has also had her work published on the subjects of Micro-Abrasion & Bonding.
Dr Woods works with the Compassion Clinic, Mead Valley Community Service, Assistance League of Redlands, Clinic With A Heart, as well as mission trips to Mexico and the Philippines to treat underprivileged families on a pro-bono basis.
Dr. Paige Woods believes in treating the sum of her patients health, which includes their systemic health, dental anxiety, and providing them aesthetically pleasing cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Woods uses acupuncture meridians as well as aromatherapy, to provide a holistic, spa-like experience.
Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Daniel Vinograd, is a 1978 graduate from the University of Southern California where he attained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S). He also received his dental certificate from the Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico as well as his Bilingual Secondary Education Teaching Credential in 1992 from San Diego State University.
Doctor Vinograd has more than 25 years of general and cosmetic dentistry experience with eight years of biocompatible dentistry experience. He’s an associate instructor with the University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry, has taken part in five dental mission trips, volunteering in Israel in 1978, 1980 and 1990, and can speak Spanish fluently.
He is a current International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists, International Society of Dental Anxiety Management and International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology participant. In his downtime, Doctor Vinograd spends time doing yoga and meditating.
Call (619) 640-5100 to ask our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Paige Woods and Dr. Daniel Vinograd, for an appointment