A Holistic Dentist is one that treats the patient as a whole, rather than just their teeth.
Dr. Woods and her team understand that dentistry goes hand in hand with systemic and mental health. Therefore, they put an importance on the relationships they make with their patients which transitions to patients often leaving the office with various health tips and a hug!
The key priority for Dr. Woods and her team are their patients. Ensuring that our patients fear, and concerns are taken into account during their time at Brighton Dental. Brighton Dental takes pride in assisting nervous or previously traumatized patients to ensure they have a great dental experience and change the way they view dentistry.
Dr. Woods and her team are delighted to work at a job that allows them to assist in the well-being of people and develop special connections. They know most folks are scared of visiting the dentist because of previous dental experiences. Therefore, they base their doctor-patient relationships on earning the patients’ trust by being devoted to offering painless dentistry with superior results.
At Brighton Dental, we offer professional dental health care including checkups, oral health consultations and other necessary dental treatment.
- Routine cleanings and exams – scan for cavities, treat signs of gum disease, and promote active oral health instructions.
- Biocompatibility – testing patients with medical conditions that result in hypersensitivity to dental products along with everyday use products most people don’t even notice.
- Restorations – should we discover a tooth in need of attention, we can perform the essential services immediately after your cleaning or plan a time that better fits your active schedule.
- Periodontal (gum) therapy – the number one reason that people have serious dental problems is undiagnosed gum disease. We offer quality diagnosis, treatment, and even laser treatment to aid in removing the bacteria responsible for causing periodontal disease, gingivitis, and periodontitis.
- Laser dentistry – used for variety of reasons, including gum treatments, gum recontouring, and enamel contouring.
- Implant Dentistry
- Ozone treatment for periodontal therapy
- Full mouth Reconstruction for when patients have many missing teeth or failing restorations.
- Invisalign using the Latest iTero 5D intraoral scanner to show you immediately what your smile can look and feel like.